084 – Vegetable Soup
I LOVE THIS RECIPE 0
- 2 Leeks
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 Celery Branch
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Parsnip
- 2 Potatoes
- 1/2 Butternut Squash
- A small bunch of Parsley and Cilantro
- 2/3 cup of light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt + 1/4 teaspoon of pepper (spiced to be adjusted to taste)
- 1.5 liter of water (6 cups)
- Clean, peel, and cut the vegetables into pieces.
- Add all the vegetables to a pan, the parsley and cilantro bunch, and cook in 1.5 liter of water for 40 minutes on medium heat.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, remove the bunch of parsley and cilantro, then transfer the soup to a food processor and puree until getting a soft consistency. You can adjust the texture of the soup based on the amount of vegetable broth you use to puree the vegetables.
- Bring back the soup to the pan, add the cream, salt, and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes without covering the pan.
- Serve the soup hot. Enjoy!